Monday, June 8, 2009

Smiles and Coos

Caitlyn has started to interact with us! She is smiling a lot and sometimes it looks like she is laughing. I of course know she is not actually laughing but she sure is precious!! The smiles usually come with eye contact and they go on and on. These are most definetly not gas! She sometimes even throws in a little coo. She is so much fun!


So much to say!

Talking with Grandma Linda.




I never thought I'd be the mom in the background of the videos saying silly stuff. Ha! Ican't help myself, she is too sweet!

2 comments:

Bev said...

Adorable! Magical! Sweet! Amazing! Precious! and yes, you ARE the mommy saying silly things in the background and I LOVE it!!!!

The Hayes Family said...

I love it!! My Sophie is doing the exact same thing! I love hear and seeing Cait "live" besides just photos. She is precious!