Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Puppy Love

This is Maddie and Ginger. Ginger is my mom's puppy. Maddie is obsessed with Ginger. She carries her around the house, attaches her leash and drags her around outside, rocks on the porch swing with her...it's very cute.




I am not sure who is going to miss who more when we leave! Ginger's life will go back to being very quiet and Maddie will go back to a very pet-free home. (I take care of children, I don't need anything else that requires being fed or cleaned up after, thank you very much!)

3 comments:

Levecks said...

there is an option to make it her resposibility..hehe....

i bet caitlyn is gettin a little down time now that there is a puppy on the scene.

:)

Anonymous said...

You two look like best friends..very cute Maddie. I bet you look after her well!

Anonymous said...

should have read

Linda Banman said ...oops..i'm the anonymous one..can't remember my password!