Saturday, September 27, 2008

Goat Cheese and Park Time

We took a drive down Lakeshore to the Carmelis Goat Cheese Farm...saw some goats, ate some gelato...took some photos. Then we stopped in at Bertram park for lunch.
I'm so thankful to live in such a beautiful place where there are so many awesome things to see and do!
Grandpa and the kids
Wow, look at that view...those lucky goats!

Can you see the goats on the hillside in this photo?


This was the kids' favorite part- Gelato!!!


Caleb loved having Grandpa push him on the swing.

2 comments:

Allison Vasquez said...

Looks like fun! We're still waiting for summer to end in Fresno. I'm sure you don't miss that! Maybe we'll get some cooler weather by Halloween.

Anonymous said...

Good day! I could have sworn I've visited your blog before but after going through many of the posts I realized it's
new to me. Anyhow, I'm certainly happy I came across it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back often!

carpet cleaning nyc