Thursday, April 30, 2009

Caitlyn's First Day

Our littlest lady is doing so well. She is such a teeny baby and so sweet. Here are some photos of her first day.



Check it out! She tried on a onsie. Such a cutie!!

I have never had a baby that fit a size "5-8 pounds" onsie!





Maddie is very possessive. She can't stand it when anyone else has the baby. She paces waiting for her turn and says to me "I can't wait to hold her".




Getting a little vitamin D to avoid turning yellow.



She looks tiny with Mikayla even. Mikayla is able to do lots of things with her. She is so happy to be such a big girl. She has changed a diaper even!!



AH! I love this photo!!



My biggest and my littlest girl.


Mailee picked out a different onsie for Caitlyn. They are matching!



Sweet little feet. She was sticking her legs strait out. So cute.



Uh Oh, thumbsucker...



Getting the hang of the soother and testing out her cradle.



Our little guy is so outnumbered now!!


For some reason blogger won't let me upload this photo "sideways" but it is still beautiful of Mailee and Caitlyn in this angle. She's looking right at Mailee. Such a sweet moment!!

4 comments:

Obwald Family said...

colleen! these are the CUTEST pics ever! I am on the edge of tears over Mik holding little Caitlyn. Mik is such a young lady. Wow, have so much fun! Can't wait to see you in June!!!

Kim said...

Beautiful photos....hey...a baby with hair!

Can't wait to meet her!

Bev said...

Oh, thank you for posting these photos! I feel like I am right there with you....and missing you all so much! What a blessing to see your family. Who whould have thought 10 years ago that we would have such joy today!!

Jill Macknicki said...

She is absolutely beautiful!!!!! I love the pictures. Congrats on the home birth too. I've always wanted to try a water birth. Under 7lbs IS tiny. Zoe was only 6 lbs. 12 1/2 ounces. She fit in the 5 to 8 lb onesie forever :0) Noah on the hand was 8 lbs 6 ounces...he never really fit in the 5-8lb onesie:0) How big were your other children? Congrats to you and your family. It almost makes me want another one!