Monday, April 4, 2011

In An Attempt To Freeze Time

My new baby is teensy.  
I mean, just a little peanut.  We can't get over how small she is.
But I know how it goes.
I've been here before.
I am going to kiss her tiny face a few times, feed her, dress her, do some school, clean up, make a few meals,  run here, go there, take a breath and look again and she'll be walking, then talking, reading, then rolling her eyes...

There's no stopping her, she needs to grow, but I can do my best to document her smallness now so that I can remember later just how much she used to need me:)


Little Brown Bear my Grandma made when Mikayla was a baby.
{Which seems like about yesterday}


Cambria and Little Brown Bear





Snoozing with Little Brown Bear.





3 comments:

TERESA BANMAN said...

Colleen and Mike she is a little angel...enjoy her...how perfect she is...were all delighted here in Manitoba to here the great news...Congratulations again love from all of us...

Obwald Family said...

I just can't get over that little tiny Banman! so stinkin' cute! our friends take a pic of their second son with a bear that they remember their first son with (he dies soon after birth) each month and see how he grows in comparison to. super cute!

Meadow Brianna said...

Congratulations Banman Fam!! How exciting. Cambria is beautiful! I'm so excited for you!!