Friday, April 22, 2011

Cambria's Photo Shoot



Last week we took Cambria for a newborn photo shoot with Candice.

Remember when I tried to win a contest to get a shoot with Candice?  
Well Mike called her after I didn't win and booked a shoot.  
What a thoughtful guy he is!

All the kids got in a few of the photos and I think those are some of my faves.

Here's a little taste of the cuteness from the shoot...



This cute cute hat is a Nut & Satchi.
Love it!




My Dad requested a photo without a headband...here ya go Dad, just a teensy sweet baby:)
I love how she is all folded up!


Baby in the buggy.


Two profiles that I love.














There's something about a newborn in her Daddy's arms...they look so small and sweet!


I have ka-gillions more photos from this photo shoot, they are all sweet and cute and amazing.  How will I ever choose which ones to put on the wall??

4 comments:

Watters said...

Oh my goodness...beautiful beautiful beautiful

Grandpa Russ said...

My three favorite pics so far from this shoot?

1. Mom, Dad & baby B&W

2. Dad & Daughter w/ black background.

3. All folded up asleep w/o headband. (Yeah! Thx!)

Love,
Dad

Obwald Family said...

ooooo LOVE them all! thanks for sharing!

able mabel said...

I love the one with Baby and Daddy! She looks like she already adores him!!