Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Baby's 6th Day

We went to the midwife today for a one week visit.  She weighed in at 6 pounds, 14 ounces.  The midwife asked a few questions pertaining to me and also the baby.  She checked baby's heart and lungs, agreed her cord was "about to fall off" and pronounced the baby "perfectly healthy".  Six perfectly healthy babies.  What a wonderful thing that we often take for granted!

Leaving the house was slightly less traumatic in comparison to yesterday.  I wore the same outfit so that alone made the morning smoother!

Here's the little sweetie on day 6.  She is mesmerizing.  I can't stop looking at her, especially when she is awake and seems to be interacting.   We love her so much!!!

1 comment:

Bev said...

Oh, I loved this video...she is precious...I love her little sounds and sweet mouth. She looks so alert! Can't wait to kiss those little cheeks!