Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Goodbye Party at the Racetrack

Mike's parent have had a Korean student living with them all year. His name is Chan. This weekend we had a goodbye party for him as he is leaving to go home for the summer. I even made a cake:) The airplane was Mike's idea, I was kinda stumped as to what to do. That is the Korean flag on the tail.


The kids all love Chan and he is great with them.

Jay and Jesse at the racetrack.


Caleb was really excited to have his turn! His helmet was a little big, dontcha think?


My boys getting geared up to race!

2 comments:

Grandpa Russ said...

Oh, my. . . that last pic of Mike & Caleb reminds me of the old Malibu Grand Prix at Herndon and Blackstone. . . Remember that?

Anonymous said...

look at her with her legs spread, I LOVE her cute knickers and they are lose at the crotch so lots of room for me to get my hand in and enjoy her pu--y, damn I miss my girls being young or miss their tight slits at least!