Friday, April 23, 2010

Head Barely Above Water

Hi!  So I am completely procrastinating. 
I have a few too many things on my plate right now.  
Let me share:

Tomorrow I am selling bows at a craft show all day.
My clips (the ones I attach ALL my bows and flowers to) did not arrive in time so I am frantically glueing flowers and bows to headbands and rubberbands.



While I am selling bows, Mike will be taking all 5 kids to three soccer games around town.

 This was last week, first soccer games for all three girls.  I never got around to posting the pictures.

Once the craft thing is over, I will switch modes to cleaning my entire house trust me, this alone is no small task.  Putting away everyone's "stuff" takes longer than the sweeping and mopping and vacuuming!)  Once it's clean, I can decorate for Cait's party, make the cake, print out tags and labels and make a banner and hopefull go print out some cute photos...eeps!  so much to do, so little time!

Here's a little peek at her birthday bib:)

Oh but wait, Sunday is Cait's party but also Mike's actual birthday and a graduation ceremony for my Mother in law.  We will go to church at 10, have the party from 2-4 and go to the grad dinner at 6:30.  No time at all to celebrate Mike so we will have a dinner and all on Monday for him.  Once Mike is properly celebrated, I will once again switch gears to Caleb.  His birthday is the 3rd and his party is next weekend.  

I am so tired and I feel so jipped that there are so many wonderful occasions all smooshed so close together.  I also know that i do this to myself and that half of what I am doing is completely unnecessary but I love it so i do it all:)

At the end of the day this is what matters...
God is Good
My family is precious.
We are healthy.
Cait is still cute. (just seeing if you were paying attention.  But seriously, she is pretty cute...)

2 comments:

Bev said...

Oh, Colleen....too much to do in too little time....I am praying for you, asking God to multiply your energy and time. I love you!

Grandpa Russ said...

Whew!

I'm tired just reading about everything you're doing!

Love,
Dad