Monday, April 26, 2010

Baby's First Birthday!

Okay, meltdown is over, things are back on track.  Cait's party was lots of fun.  I will get around to a detailed post over at Fig &Ruby in a day or two.  Here are a few of my favorite pictures of the day.

Cait with her two friends, Emilie and Azraia.  They each got a giraffe stuffy and a matching bib with their initial on it for their favors.  I was pretty happy with the way the stuffies turned out and the kids seemed to love holding them, they are a great size!

Our Caity bear...little precious girl!

3 comments:

Jen Johnson said...

I loved caitlyn's skirt. You did a fabulous job. I am glad my outfit could make an appearance too. Everything looked perfectly put together. You are an amazing mom.

Kim said...

I love the bib!

Watters said...

Oh yes...but another beautiful party ...like this one alot