Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Coming together...

Here are some updated photos of the basement. We are getting down to the little details.


The two bedrooms are almost completely finished. We have to paint the trim one more time and I have requested that we wait for closet organizing systems to go in before kids go in but other than that, they are "move in ready".


Shower has been tiled but has not been grouted (actually it has, but I have not taken that picture yet...so here it is before grout!)

Here is the awesome cabinet that Okanagan Classic Cabinets made (My father in law and brother in law's business). It has 6 soft close drawers and a large cabinet under the sink. Lots of room for 3 girls and all their stuff.

The beautiful grey granite counter top. I love it, it's pretty, it's classy, it's durable, it's easy to clean!!
Oh- and yes, the walls are a purple color. It's called Sonoma :)


I can't wait for the girls to move downstairs mostly because I am READY for Caitlyn to move out of our room! I'm not getting much sleep these days.

2 comments:

The Hayes Family said...

Oh, it's so beautiful!! I love the dark hard wood floors, the subway tile in the bath and the gorgeous counter! Really well done!!!

Levecks said...

its lookin so fabulous. I stay more updated on your life online then in person. but that is what i love abou ttechnology these days. I can't wait to see it in person!!