Saturday, January 9, 2010

Miss Maddie


Maddie is half way through Kindergarten!  I can not believe it.  In a lot of ways she seems so grown up but she still has her moments of throwing out of control tantrums and that is when I remember that she is only 5.  I miss her around the house during the day.  She is my little helper girl.  She always follows me around and wants to do what I am doing!

Her birthday is in March and she wants a Hello Kitty party.  I try to stay away from the character birthdays but I love Hello Kitty so I am on board!  I welcome all ideas and tips on where to find Hello Kitty anything!!

This photo was taken the same day as the one of Caleb...more practice with the manual function on my camera.  I am really really pleased with this one, I didn't edit it at all and it is just perfect, in my opinion although I am a bit biased cause I really really love the little subject:)

4 comments:

Jenny said...

i make a really cute hello kitty hat.....

Grandpa Russ said...

Maddie looks a lot like her big sister Mikayla in this photo!

Scribbles to the rescue? Let me know. . .

Love,
Dad

Watters said...

how...adorable...I can hardly believe she is growing up soooo fast...gorgeous pic

Kim said...

I saw Hello Kitty stuff on the back wall of Claire's today...also try orientaltrading.com