Saturday, November 29, 2008

Mikayla's Baking Party

Our oldest girl turns 9 tomorrow. Today we celebrated her with a fun baking party. If you click the picture below it will take you to the album!!



Mikayla chose this theme over a year ago. She was very involved in a lot of the decisions which was fun and also a good challenge for me who happens to be a little bit on the controlling side...okay, a lot on the controlling side! The girls were able to do a lot on their own and it was really fun to see all their own creativity come out! That makes me so happy!! Mikayla is growing up so fast. I love my beautiful, responsible, intelligent, intense big girl!! Stay tuned for pics of her "real day" tomorrow. Tonight I am DONE and off to bed!!!

2 comments:

Grandpa Russ said...

Let's not forget that Mikayla's blessed to have two absolutely wonderful parents, too!!

Christa said...

Friendship bracelets! That took me back. What fun!