Monday, December 13, 2010

Weekend In Dallas

Mike and I had the opportunity to go to Dallas ALONE for the weekend.  OH MY!  How fun!  

My amazing sister in law took care of her 3 children and our 5 for the weekend.  What an angel.  (She even let Caiters sleep in her bed a bit and play with her hair:)

I didn't pull my camera out very much but I did get a few photos to remember the trip.  

Here ya go:

Texas flag.  



Excited to be here:)




You can read more about this HERE.
Mike was a trooper, he obliged my need to shop like a champ.  Even helped me pick out fabric for two blankies. (a boy blankie and a girl one, since we are not going to find out the gender of baby C)



We enjoyed some awesome meals.  
Adult conversation.
Uninterrupted. 



Oh my!  This place is unreal.

We had such a great time and I am fully convinced that this going places alone thing should be happening more often in the future!!  It was fantastic to be able to appreciate each other for who we are and not just operate in the normal teamwork mode that comes naturally when you have a large family!

I love this man and I am so thankful that God placed us together and has continued to bless us with children, family, a home, love and health.

No comments: