Monday, August 9, 2010

Westport Was...Kites


Caleb brought his airplane kite to play with at the beach.  
What a great idea he had, it was so windy and perfect kite conditions!

Caleb will interpret these photos...

"Oooh!  The kite went super high!  Look how far I let it out!"

Caleb: "The streamers are going fast!"

Caleb: "I am bringin' it in.  Dad's holding the string and I'm pullin' it."

Caleb: "See, I was pullin it in!"

Caleb: "See, I got it! That sand feeled really nice.  It landed right there and I got it."

More pics to come.  The kids are going to help me recount the vacation fun!!

1 comment:

Bev said...

Wow, Caleb! You did a great job telling your kite story! You also did a great job flying that super cool USA Navy jet kite of yours! I loved watching your kite at the Westport beach.