Saturday, November 26, 2011

Insta-Saturday

Insta week in review.
Here we go...


Best thing that happened to us?
{well, if we are being honest, it's more of a "me" than an "us"}
Family photos!!!

Here's Caity playing shy for Simone.



We got to attend Jamin's baby dedication.
So special.
{Great looking family hey?}


We had snow.
We cracked out the Christmas music!


Caity named this "Cheerio Soup".
{It's noodles, not Cheerios}


We got crafty!


The kids all love "electronics".
I have a rule, they can not play WII, go on the computer, itouch, ipad during school hours.
When school hours are over, if they are lucky and I have something I want to get done, this happens.

Sites we love:






Homemade legwarmers.
More about this later.


Homemade freehand embroidery.
More about this later too:)


The town is getting festive!


My almost-birthday-girl is happily getting the mail every day.
{when it's someone's birthday month, that person gets to get the mail every day}
Most days it's bills and ads but this day she got a letter!


Newest fashion accessory.
{you haven't heard? babies are the new trend.}
I guess that makes me a pioneer for this fashion style:)


Great news:
Macy's ships to Canada!
Not great news:
I was in Canada for American Thanksgiving.


Family Christmas crafts.
My personal bliss.


Caity bear took it upon herself to learn how to make a circle.


All on her own she did this whole page before I noticed her cute little self working away.
How precious is she?



Mess to some, creative genius to others.
Now that my girls are getting older, they seem to contribute to the mess.
We are all either really messy or super geniuses.



I dug this thread out of my grandma's old thread container.
19  cents? 
I'm thinking this was purchased a while ago.

It makes me happy to use this old thread.
It made me extremely happy to have found the thread I needed when I needed it.
So annoying to need something in the middle of a project.

That's what I have for now.
Off to make some more memories.
And document them.
So we can post them:)

Share your week's worth of phone-camera fun here...

life rearranged



3 comments:

Bev said...

Love all of these memories....I definitely think you are creative geniuses!,, I love GG's old thread!

Unknown said...

Love the embroidery! Great blog so glad to find you via InstaFriday. Beautiful family...I'm a babywearer as well. Babies are the new black y'all!!

Meadow Brianna said...

Colleen! There is now a Hobby Lobby in Roseville, which is one more fantastic reason to vacation in Sacramento!!
Love the pictures. Keep 'em coming! :-)