Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Time!

This weekend was a pumpkin weekend. We went to the pumpkin patch and carved our pumpkins as well. This is quite the accomplishment according to my kids who informed me today that they have "never" carved pumpkins before. HA! I have pictures to prove otherwise! They are not entirely wrong though, their memories only go back so far and we have not carved pumpkins for a few years.

Enough typing...here are the photos!


The family shot! Can you see Cait? she is Mike's kangaroo baby in the pouch!
She slept through most of the pumpkin patch visit.

Our little pumpkin is almost 6 months old! Awe, first trip to the patch!

My 5 wonderful (sometimes cranky, messy, rude and gripey) kiddos!
Imperfect just like me, I love them all so much!!

Pumpkin carving is done best in the semi-nude apparently.



finished products!

1 comment:

Levecks said...

great shots, sorry i missed out on the evening events. looked like you guys had fun. I was soo tired.