Monday, January 19, 2009

It's A(nother) Girl!


Today I had an ultrasound and got the due date narrowed down to May 3...Caleb's birthday.



We also found out that this baby is a girl!




The girls in the house are really excited. Mike is too. Caleb is not so sure. He was very certain that he wanted a "boy baby" so they could wrestle!




I am sure he will love her once she arrives.




Maddie is the most excited. She has been kissing my tummy all day and talking to her girl baby.


She said "Now I'm not the baby sister, I will have my own little baby sister!"




4 comments:

The Hayes Family said...

I am so excited for you!! Another girl.. what could be better?? I can't wait to see you in Feb. Gretch

Kim said...

Yeah! A girl! I am so excited! Can't wait to cuddle her!

Christa Wiens said...

Congratulations to all of you!

Watters said...

we are so excited for all of you...hugs that new little baby for us....xoxo