Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patrick's Day 2012

Mikayla was in charge of St. Patrick's Day this year.
I couldn't fit in one more thing to think about.

She did a FANTASTIC job!!

I am sure she will share the details soon on her blog but here are some of my favourite pics from today...


Caity was really into playing the party games.
She is growing up so fast and really eager to be included!



Green soup and grain-free Irish Soda Bread!



My sweetheart.
We moved the rocker out of her room and into the living room and we are both loving all the rocking!

{P.S...this is a "crawling suit".  She has 4 of these.  They were hand-me-downs given to Cait after they went through a family of three girls.  They are well loved.  Cambi lives in these suits around the house. It saves the rest of her wardrobe from getting filthy with all the crawling!}



I tried for a little photo shoot with my tiny girlie.
She was blurry in all of them.


Yup, too busy to sit still for Mommy's pictures!


You guys, seriously, she is so sweet.
This precious time with a baby in my arms is evaporating too quickly.
Sniff sniff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your family is beautiful. Thank you for sharing them. Is that soda bread really "grain" free?? ...not just gluten free? I don't eat grains and it grabbed my eye! :)